Acuro Hypochlorous Acid
Approx. Rs 90 / Kg
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Kg
- Form: Liquid
- Brand: Acuro
- Purity: 500 ppm
- Grade: Disinfection
- Usage/Application: Disinfectant
- Physical State: Liquid
is a safe and effective disinfectant, generated by electrolysis of high purity Sodium Chloride solutionApplications
- As a surface disinfectant and sterilizer in home, office and other settings
- In water treatment, hypochlorous acid is the active sanitizer .
- For disinfection of fabrics
- In food service and water distribution to disinfectant or to treat food preparation surfaces and water supplies.
- Owing to its skin-friendly properties, it is an effective disinfectant for tunnel spray application
- Delivery Time: Ready stock
- Packaging Details: 25 kg can
Water Tank Disinfectant Chemical
Water Tank Disinfectant Chemical is a multi-component disinfectant. The oxidizing agent used is liquid ozone, which is bonded with stabilizing agents to form a complex solution. A long lasting effect is ensured by the addition of silver which acts as a catalyst in trace amounts. The bactericidal effect of silver is based on the fact that the monovalent silver ion binds very firmly to bacterial proteins by a covalent or coordinate bond, and thus inactivates or precipitates these.
Vegetable Washing Tablets
• Fresh fruits and vegetables are often washed to cool the product and remove field dirt before distribution.
• Water used to wash fresh produce is often treated with NADCC disinfectants to prevent cross-contamination and reduce microbial growth on equipment surfaces.
• The washing process may also reduce microbial populations on produce surfaces.
• Leafy greens present a large surface to volume ratio, thereby incurring a greater exposure of edible tissue to the disinfectant compared with other fresh produce.
Idophor (iodophor) - Iodine Based Disinfectant
Iodophor (sometimes spelled as Idophor) is an Iodine based disinfectant and contains 1.7% of active iodine